What are your plans this weekend? Here are some tips! Things to do, read and make this weekend:
- Coconat Workation Retreat, just an hour outside of Berlin: join in the end of season celebration at Coconat this Saturday September 19 (and experience staying there, before they close til next year) FB invite. Last weekend I stayed at the Coconat, you can read about all about it on Travelettes.
- 1 year birthday celebration at Original Unverpackt on Saturday 19 September: the no-waste packaging store in Kreuzberg is celebrating their big ONE with live music, crafting for kids, and later on: a burlesque show. FB invite. Listen in to my conversation with founder Milena Glimbovski from this week’s podcast episode here.
- This article on What Refugees Are Given When They Arrive in Berlin is food for thought. Check Moabit Hilft and Kreuzberg Hilft for drop-off opening hours, info phone numbers and donation details.
- Go for some Berlin BBQ Ribs at Pignut BBQ Arminius Markthalle, Mon-Sat 12-10pm
- Berlin Belly Weekend Recipeasy: dates two ways: Make Your Own: Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Tart (It’s the weekend, we’ll keep it simple).
I’m going on a foraging trip in the Grunewald forest, looking forward to telling you all about it when I’m back!